Diverse Supplier Registration
Guidelines for working with Bath & Body Works
Before getting started, be sure to review What We Buy to review a list of products, merchandise and services that Bath & Body Works procures.
Be prepared to address the topics below.
- Cost Savings: Demonstrate how your product/service will save money.
- Efficiency: Demonstrate how your product/service will increase speed, accuracy and /or quality.
- Growth: Address future growth, how you will grow your product/service and how it will help.
- Benefits for Bath & Body Works: How Bath & Body Works can gain market share with your product/service and control costs and/or maximize sales, the advantages and benefits of using your service rather than a competitor’s similar service.
- Competition: Include your direct and indirect competition in the market.
- Related Services: Determine whether your service impacts other related services or products in our stores and if so, how.
- Provide a history of proven successful projects and financial stability.
- Align your business objectives with Bath & Body Works’ needs.
Review tips to aid in your approach.
- Do your research. It is important that you demonstrate an understanding of how your product/service fits into the strategy for Bath & Body Works and you understand Bath & Body Works vision, values and goals.
- Visit our stores.
- Read our annual report and listen to the quarterly earnings.
- Know our brand.
- Characteristics of the best suppliers: Not risky, cost competitive, innovative, bring solutions, ease of process, best value, no drama, good outcomes, they listen and align with us, expectation of scale/scope/reach, few concessions, proactive.
We utilize SAP’s Ariba Supplier Network to locate prospective suppliers for new opportunities and contact those suppliers as business needs arise. If you do not already have an account on the network, we encourage you to register.
- Visit https://supplier.ariba.com
- Click Register Now
- Upload diversity certifications
If you already have an account, please ensure all information is up to date and accurate.
If you are not sure whether your company already has a registered profile, please call Ariba Technical Support at 1-888-89ARIBA.